Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby update :)

Well, I went to the doctor for bloodwork on Tuesday. It turns out that I was also there for an ultrasound. I had no clue they would do an ultrasound, so I told JC not to worry about coming to the appointment (he was out of town). I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time and see the baby again. It was so cool, but I really wish JC could have been there. I go back on Wednesday for a regular check-up. JC will be coming also in case there are any surprises. :)

I think I must be starting to get a belly because my muscles feel like they are stretching. I am also getting my normal appetite back, so I am sure I will be gaining weight soon. Oh well!

That is all I know for now. I will post again after my next apppointment.

1 comment:

e-com said...

No pictures? O and I can't wait to visit in March! Maybe you will have a belly by then!