Monday, April 7, 2008

Room Update

JC's parents came to visit us this weekend and brought some things for the baby's room. They brought a rocker that has been in the family for almost 100 years. It looks great in the room, and I am sure it will get a lot of use. They also brought the little rocker JC had when he was a little kid. It is really cute. We had a really fun time with them.

I have also ordered several things to decorate the room that should be arriving soon. I am excited to get the room ready!

I go back to the doctor tomorrow for a check-up and another ultrasound. I am excited to see how much she has changed. She is definitely very active and kicks me all of the time. :) I will post new pictures soon.

1 comment:

The Comerfords said...

Where are all the pictures??? Olivia keeps asking me where they are. :) She especially wants belly shots.