Thanks for the new toy aunt Kelly!
Sisters and cousins!
Out to eat :)
Olivia like to show Addy how to do things :)
Anyone need a ride?
Riding in a box pulled by uncle Eric. What a crazy toy - I think you should market it Eric!
A welcome hug from Olivia!
This weekend Addy and I headed to Houston to visit Kelly, Eric, Olivia, and Lupe! It was so much fun. Addy did great on the trip with the exception of some crying on the way back when we landed. I think her ears were hurting because she stopped immediately when we got to a certain altitude.
We had so much fun while we were there. Addy is obsessed with Lupe and Olivia. However, she just wants them to be right by her - she does not want them to touch her! It was hilarious because she would whine for them to come over by her, but if they got too close she would cry. It was a never-ending cycle!
We went shopping and out to eat and played a bunch. The weather was bad, so we did not get to do anything outside. JC and I are trying to find a date where we can all go back. Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:
Thank you so much for coming! We had a lot of fun, too! Olivia is looking for you and Addy. She says she wants you to come back, but next time, with Uncle JC too!
Post a Comment